The handmade law library napkins feature images of various hardcover law books, the scales of Justice, open notebooks and wire rimmed glasses. The images on the napkins are in grays, metallic gold, black, brown, burgundy and off-white. These napkins are a great idea for a gift under $50 and would be perfect for anyone in the legal profession!
* Set of 4 handmade napkins
* Made from 100% premium cotton cloth fabric
* Each napkin is approx. 16.5" (41.91 cm) x 16.5" (41.91 cm) square
* Each napkin has a hand-turned double-fold hem
* Napkins are washed twice, then ironed after sewing before being packaged
* Packaged to give as gift or ready to use when delivered
Care is easy with these eco-friendly alternatives to using paper napkins - just wash in cool water and toss in the dryer on a permanent press setting, then fold when they're out of the dryer. You can use these over and over and over again!
To view all my other handmade items that are available, just click on the ME2Designs link at the upper left side above the listing photo. Thank you for visiting!
Handmade Law Library Books Napkins Set of 4-100% Cotton ME2Designs Table Decor B01FCZ64VQ